I'm blogging to share my own tips and tricks for Disney Parks with you. I'm not writing from a family perspective but rather that of adults, without kids, who have found the thrill of being a child again through the magic of the Disney Parks. All images and suggestions used or supplied on this site are my own (unless otherwise stated) and are not intended to impede on Copyright or Privacy.

Love,
Michelle

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why Am I Doing This??

It seems to be the question I've received the most over the past few days. I'm not writing this blog for money or fame. I'm writing this blog to genuinely help people who want to have the perfect Disney Vacation.

Here in Australia, it is hard to find a travel agent who can provide you with advice from their own personal experience - particularly in regard to Disney Holidays. While I'm no expert and I definitely can't advise you on specials that travel agents may be able to offer you - I can offer you something completely different and possibly more useful. What I can offer you is knowledge from my own personal experiences. Experiences that involve the Disney Parks, Accommodation and Airfares. But more importantly, I want you to read my blog and be inspired to partake in a Disney Holiday.

People have often asked how can you afford a Disney Holiday? The answer is simple really. You need to set yourself a target and work toward it. Buy your airfares through an agent or the web 12 months in advance (when they should be fairly reasonable) and set aside an amount of money each pay toward your vacation. Prices for park entry, accommodation and most food is available online so there should be very few surprises when you arrive at your destination.

The other question that I have been asked lately is where are you going with this blog? Well, here's the plan. I want to give you a run-down (like I've done so far) of each of the "lands" at Disneyland in California, before we move to the California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney Precinct. I'll also cover the Disneyland Hotel. We'll then move to Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea. After we've completed an initial run-down on each of these parks, I'll start focusing on doing in depth articles on more specific things - character dining experiences, accommodation options, in-depth looks at certain rides. I'll also aim to do some day plans to help readers get the most out of their days at the parks.

I look forward to sharing this information with you over the course of this blog - which I hope will be a long and fulfilling journey.

Until Next Time, Have a Magical Day.

Love,

Michelle

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment